These nutrient-packed protein balls are delicious! These power bites made with doTerra Wild Orange Essential oil will help keep your body full of energy all day. The ingredients in this recipe are full of health promoting benefits.
- 150 g raw almonds
- 150 grams seeds: pepitas / sunflowers / linseed / chia
- 150 g peanut butter
- 125 g honey
- 10 medjool dates
- 30 g cocoa
- optional – 2 drops doTerra Wild Essential Oils
- Place almonds to a high powered food processor and blitz until a fine crumb.
- Add the remainder of the nuts, seeds and dates and blend until well combined.
- Scrape the sides down.
- Add peanut butter and honey and mix.
- Add cocoa and wild orange essential oil if desired and mix
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl.
- Divide the mixture into even portions and roll into balls.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours before eating.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.