A healthy dessert for you to enjoy. Delicious and easy to make!
Raw Chocolate Cashew Slice
Write a review
- 6 tbsp peanut butter
- 4 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (softened)
- 2 tbsp cocao or cocoa
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup cashews
- Place all ingredients apart from cashews in a bowl
- Mix well until combined
- Place cashews in a tea towel and crush with a rolling pin
- Stir cashews into the mixture
- Line a shallow tray with baking paper and pour mixture in.
- Refrigerate until set (best left for a few hours)
The Wild Olive https://thewildolive.com.au/