Lip balm is a must-have for soft and moisturised lips. Store bought products can contain chemicals and artificial fragrances.
Try and make your own all natural lip balm. It is so easy to do!
- 2 tablespoons beeswax
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon shea butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa butter
- 30 drops of your favourite essential oil
Combinations you may like: Lavender Peppermint | Peppermint | Orange Mint | Orange Lime | Grapefruit
- Place all the ingredients except the essential oils into a heatproof glass measuring bowl and place in a saucepan of boiling water.
- Stir every few minutes until ingredients are melted and combined.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add the essential oils.
- Pour the mixture into containers and let cool
Note: For a harder lip balm, add an additional tablespoon of beeswax or for a softer lip balm, add an additional tablespoon of coconut oil.
This lip balm makes a great gift and can easily be customised with different essential oils.
You can buy:
Essential Oils, Ingredients and Glass Jars
in The Wild Olive store here.
THE WILD OLIVE0